For Event Planners
We’re excited to work with you at your upcoming event. These tips and logistical details are intended to ensure that we can focus on the most important people of the day – your attendees!
For a downloadable version of this information, please click the button below.
Technical Rider & On Site Details
- Please allow Jacob to access the event space 60-minutes prior to start time. He will distribute materials for your audience members and needs time to run A/V tests. If Jacob is staying at the hotel prior to the engagement, he likes to meet with the hotel A/V folks the night prior and view the ballroom if possible.
- Please provide one bottle of water near the presentation space.
- Jacob will wear business casual unless otherwise directed by the client.
- LCD Projector
- Minimum one confidence monitor in presenter mode.
- Jacob will connect his own PC laptop to venue provided HDMI cable to run his 16×9 PowerPoint or will provide the venue A/V team with a jump drive of his presentation. Adaptors will need to be provided by the hotel, however, Jacob does travel with his own as backup.
- Facility wired for sound for presenter and laptop sound
- One wireless lavalier clip-on tie mic or earpiece mic with a belt pack
- Wireless remote
- Jacob does not speak stationary from a podium
- Photographs and recordings are permitted with prior approval. All photographs and recordings are to be shared with Jacob in raw footage form and granted approval before use.
- We do not provide a digital copy of the presentation for download and/or distribution.
Taking It Up A Notch With A Take-Away: Sunglasses & Books
Jacob’s Amazon New Release Best Selling book “See Change Clearly” is available for audience members. Books can be ordered in advance at a bulk discount rate. Books ordered in advance will be signed and may be shipped directly to the venue. Alternatively, books can be purchased on-site by attendees. Either way, please provide a standard table for speaker “meet and greet” and book sales either near the ballroom entry or near the exhibition hall entrance. You can order books ahead of time by clicking the button below:
Many clients incorporate a take-away for attendees as part of Jacob’s keynote: sunglasses. Sunglasses can be provided by Jacob for your attendees at cost, with “See Change Clearly” printed on the side. Our team can give you some pointers if you prefer to provide sunglasses directly. Jacob will integrate the take-away into the keynote and your attendees will leave with a tangible reminder of embracing change and valuing diversity.
Speaker Introduction (For Emcee)
Here is the introduction for your use:
“Jacob Green is a nationally recognized leadership and change management expert. As the #2 executive in a large city overseeing 1200 employees and a $500 million budget, Jacob was responsible for marketing, media relations, communications, human resources, risk management, and a variety of public safety functions. Jacob provides leadership development, training, and coaching services through his roles as CEO of JacobGreen.com and Managing Director of Interwest Consulting Group.
Clients such as FedEx, Mattel, Hyundai Capital, Scripps, Navy Federal, and many other private and public organizations have brought Jacob in to help their teams navigate change, leverage adversity and build organizational resilience. He has received numerous awards for his work, including being a recipient of the National Caring Award in Washington, DC alongside Dr. Jane Goodall, recipient of the Orange County Human Relations Award, he is the youngest recipient of the Gene Lentzner Humanitarian Award, and recently received an honorary doctorate from Western University Medical School.
His new book “See Change Clearly” is an Amazon New Release Best Seller and hit #1 in five new release business categories
Please welcome Jacob Green.”